Coveman releases ‘Open PS2 Loader’ as ISO for Cobra USB

Coveman has released Open PS2 Loader for Cobra USB, to quote:

e27af_cobrausb-300x200

* You don’t need SWAP MAGIC
* You don’t need any optical disc at all in your PS3
* Works on PS3 non-BC (tested on my SLIM) (CobraUSB required)

I created an “Open PS2 Loader” ISO file, so you can just load it from Cobra Manager or multiMAN.

Just extract the .rar and transfer it to your internal HDD to /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO

I included the cover so you can either put it in /covers_retro/psx/SLES_806.08_COV.JPG or rename it to “Open PS2 Loader.jpg” and put it along side the ISO in PS2ISO foler.

coveman

Note: This only works with CobraUSB Dongle

[Download Open PS2 Loader]

You can follow me on Twitter, add me to your circle on Google+ or or like my Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest.

0 comments: