Update With A Short FAQ Session On Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone 4S And iPad 2

liphone-jailbreak-a5 How could I have an untethered 4S and dev teams still haven't released tools to achieve this at home ?

The exploit I used to inject the untethering files to the 4S relies on having a developer account, and can't be released publicly.It's the same reason why dev team has an iPad 2 tethered   jailbreak but couldn't distribute it.So, we need to find a distributable exploit to remount the system partition read/write and to set Corona files at the correct places.

Why A4 version of Corona was easier to release ?

Because a tethered jailbreak is a good way to install Corona!

Why don't you do a tethered jailbreak then ?

A tethered jailbreak also relies on an exploitable vulnerability that we still haven't found yet !

Release this stuff quick,  I've waited enough now.

If I could, I would !

0 comments: